- Property Description
- Hotel Selling Points
- Destination Selling Points
- Rates & Reservations
- Hotel Promotions
- Location Map
~ World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 ~
Housed in a magnificent 15th-century building, The Hotel Bernini Palace, Florence is a shining example of Italian Renaissance style in the heart of the city. This luxury Florence hotel is tucked behind Piazza della Signoria and the famed Uffizi Gallery and just six minutes from the exclusive shops of Via Tornabuoni.
All guest rooms and suites are spacious, sumptuously furnished with magnificent antiques, stylish touches such as Murano glass lamps, and every modern comfort. On the Executive Tuscan Floor, each of the individually decorated rooms is steeped in traditional Tuscan hues and Renaissance style. Wood-beamed ceilings, four-poster beds and precious tapestries enhance the ambience.
From expansive windows, guests are treated to views of the city’s medieval inner courtyards, narrow streets and historic sites such as Piazza San Firenze, the Duomo, Palazzo Bargello and the Badia Fiorentina bell tower.
Guests of the Bernini Palace can savor a rich buffet breakfast under a splendid frescoed ceiling in the historical Sala Parlamento, or a light lunch, business meeting or dinner in the renovated 16th-century courtyard restaurant La Chiostrina.
Sala Parlamento: The Hotel Bernini Palace bids all its guests “Good Morning” with a rich buffet breakfast served in the historical Sala Parlamento. Featuring a splendid frescoed ceiling, it was once the meeting place for members of Parliament and the Senators of the Kingdom of Italy.
The American Breakfast buffet features a wide selection of freshly prepared, natural products.
La Chiostrina: On the ground floor of the hotel, nearby the hall, in an internal renovated courtyard of the 16th century, is the restaurant La Chiostrina. Its light, colors and ambience make La Chiostrina a unique and exclusive quiet space in the heart of the city.
La Chiostrina is the perfect solution for dinner, a business meeting or a light lunch. Here, guests enjoy gastronomic specialties of Florence with an innovative menu that is updated on a monthly basis.
Les Clefs d’Or Concierge Services
The Hotel Bernini Palace is renowned for the excellent service provided by expert concierges from the famous International association Les Clefs d’Or. The team is always at the complete disposal of guests to satisfy all of their requests, such as:
- Transfers from and to the train station or airport
- Professional guides to discover the art, history and beauty of Florence
- Personalized excursions to Tuscany, Pisa, Lucca, Assisi, Venice, Rome and other nearby regions accompanied by a professional and muti-lingual chauffeur
- A romantic day at the Cinque Terre arranged with a private chauffeur having expert knowledge of the area
- Exclusive visit to the secret passage of the Medici family – open only by special reservation
- Last-minute museum ticket reservation, with a unique service – Art Fast, to avoid long lines
- Ticket reservations for concerts, operas and other events – with transfers
- Organized shopping tours with a personal shopper
- Planned excursions to the Chianti region, with wine and food tastings
- Golf Class and Cooking Class reservations
Meetings and Events
A prestigious choice for small meetings and exclusive social events in Florence, the Hotel Bernini Palace boasts a refurbished meeting room, the Sala Corsini, that can host up to 40 people in a setting filled with natural light. Banquets and events can also be hosted under the frescoed ceiling of the Sala Parlamento.
Many of the finest attractions in Florence are within an easy walk of The Hotel Bernini Palace. They include:
- Piazza della Signoria: 100 m (1 minute)
- Uffizi Gallery: 200 m (2 minutes)
- Basilica of Santa Croce: 400 m (5 minutes)
- Ponte Vecchio: 600
Top Hotel Bernini Palace Selling Points
- Housed in a 15th-century building, completely renovated and authentically restored to reflect its rich history.
- Unbeatable city center location, just steps from Florence’s world-renowned Galleria Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce, Ponte Vecchio, Duomo, and shopping streets like Via Tornabuoni.
- Splendid buffet breakfast in the historic Sala Parlamento — former meeting place of members of Parliament and the Senators of the Kingdom of Italy, featuring a magnificent 15th-century frescoed ceiling.
- The newly opened Restaurant Chiostrina, located in a 16th-century courtyard and specializing in traditional Tuscan fare.
- Rooftop garden terrace overlooking the Palazzo Vecchio.
- A concierge staff exclusively made of members of Les Clefs d’Or.
- Executive Tuscan Floor with 13 beautifully renovated accommodations with wood-beamed ceilings, poster beds, period decorations, precious textiles and magnificent tapestries.
- Newly renovated rooms — all with free WiFi and baths of white Carrara marble; some overlooking Piazza San Firenze with magnicent views of the Cathedral, Palazzo Bargello, and the Badia Fiorentina Bell Tower.
- Sala Corsini meeting room overlooking San Firenze square, with plenty of natural light and equipped with modern technology.
Top Florence Selling Points
- The birthplace of the Renaissance.
- An historic center that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Numerous squares, churches, museums and art galleries, including the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, the Ponte Vecchio, the Accademia, and the Palazzo Pitti.
- Ranked by Forbes as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Important city in Italian fashion.
- Various parks and gardens, including the Boboli Gardens, the Parco della Cascine, the Giardino Bardini, and the Giardino dei Semplici.
- Surrounded by the beautiful hills of Fiesole, Arcetri, Poggio Imperiale, and Bellosguardo.
- Wonderful cuisine heritage, with the bistecca Fiorentina among its most famous dishes.
- 20 minutes from Chianti, the first Italian wine-producing area.
- Located between Milan and Rome, serviced by the National Fast Train lines with a station in the city center, and an international airport just six miles away.
Click here to check rates and availability or to confirm a reservation at the
Hotel Bernini Palace
|Farm in the City||View Package|
|Golf in the City||View Package|
|Shopping in Florence||View Package|
|Truffle Hunting Experience||View Package|
Click here for a full listing of current promotions at Hotel Bernini Palace
Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay