Valid through March 8, 2020
In the halls of the Loggia degli Abati at Palazzo Ducale, Genoa hosts a major exhibition through March 8, 2020 that explores the works and life of the famous English director Alfred Hitchcock, a true icon of cinema history. See over 70 photographs taken both on set and backstage of his most famous films – from Psycho to Rear Window, The Birds and Vertigo – as well as excerpts from his most famous movies and short documentaries.
The English director shot several clips of his films in the Ligurian capital, and legend has it that during his many stays at the Bristol Palace Hotel, he was inspired by the large spiral staircase that dominates the stately Art Nouveau building for the most famous and iconic scene of his masterpiece: “Vertigo”.
The Bristol Palace Hotel, which is one of the sponsors of the exhibition, is located a few steps from Palazzo Ducale, seat of the ancient maritime republic, where the exhibition takes place. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the exhibit and let yourself be pampered by exceptional service in a luxurious environment, right in the heart of Genoa.
- 2-nights’ stay in Double Room of your choice
- American buffet breakfast in the lovely “Giotto” room
- 2 Coupons for free tickets to the art exhibition “Alfred Hitchcock”
- 3- Course dinner in the Giotto Restaurant, with an à la carte menu chosen from a selected range of dishes (beverage not included)
- Late check-out until 3:00 pm
Rates (per-room; per-night based on double occupancy):
Classic Double: € 300
Superior Double: € 350
Deluxe Double: € 400
Junior Suite: € 450
Suite: € 500
Terms and Conditions:
- Package is on request and valid for a limited number of rooms.
- The package is valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights, in case of a longer stay we will quote the extra nights according to our best available rate.
- Rates include VAT tax. City tax not included.
- The supplement for extra person is 110 euros (applicable over the package rate). No charge for children up to 3 years of age.
- Services remaining unused will not be refunded.
- It is possible to cancel with no charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. In case of late cancellation or no-show, the entire amount of the package will be charged as a penalty.
Click here for additional information or to reserve this package.
Phone: +39 010 592541