- Property Description
- Hotel Selling Points
- Destination Selling Points
- Rates & Reservations
- Hotel Promotions
- Location Map
~ September, 2018
~ Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2017
One of London’s Coolest Hotels to Hang Out In
~ The Telegraph October, 2017
~ The Telegraph October, 2017
~ Forbes Travel Guide April, 2017
Stylish, refined and without rival in the city, Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard spans the 34th to 52nd floors of London’s iconic Renzo-designed skyscraper — the tallest building in the U.K. at 95 stories. Here, the guest experience is as elevated as the views. Each of the 202 guest rooms and suites is unique and features floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping vistas of the city below. Marble, silk and contemporary light wood create an ambience of subtle luxury. Baths are stocked with Acqua Di Parma amenities. Guests can unwind with a spa treatment in the privacy of their room, and those who book one of Shangri-La’s 17 spacious suites enjoy personal butler service.
Views are equally spectacular in the hotel’s public spaces, from London’s highest bar, GONG, to its highest pool, Skypool, both on the 52nd floor. And at TING, guests dine on Asian-influenced European specialties while taking in the sunset or the glittering night sky.
Designed as a “vertical city,” The Shard delivers on its promise with an array of restaurants, retail and offices. It rises near the banks of the River Thames, a short stroll from London Bridge Station, which whisks guests to points throughout London. Just outside the entrance lies the vibrant London Bridge community, with its eclectic boutiques, cafes, markets and galleries.
TING: Showcasing the star culinary talent of Executive Chef Gareth Bowne, TING lounge and restaurant offers a distinctive modern European menu with subtle Asian influences and locally sourced ingredients. Set on the 34th floor, it promises an unforgettable dining experience enhanced by a stylish, Chinoiserie design and dramatic skyline views. Afternoon tea at TING is an exquisite treat.
BAR 31: Located on the ground floor of The Shard, Bar 31 – created for locals, by locals – focuses on local artisan snacks and drinks. Sourcing unique beers from nearby Bermondsey breweries, Bar 31 serves the best of London’s craft beer. Local gins and spirits produced nearby at the Bermondsey Distillery, as well as homemade lemonade and a fine selection of cocktails, wines and Champagnes are also available to suit every taste. Talented buskers have been recruited from the streets of London to play in Bar 31, with live music every Friday and Saturday night providing an authentic street vibe to this new hotspot. Throughout the year, Bar 31 is set to host a whole range of events from open mic and comedy nights, to art masterclasses and yoga sessions on the outdoor terrace.
GONG: The highest bar in London, GONG serves the city’s finest cocktails and Champagne from its chic 52nd-floor perch, along with spectacular views of the London skyline.
Meetings and Social Events
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard’s exceptional meeting and event facilities and expert services cater to the London’s most sophisticated international business, diplomatic and social affairs. Located on the 34th floor, its three distinct function spaces are named after the first three of five constant virtues of Confucianism. The largest private room, Ren (benevolence) accommodates 140 guests and features sweeping views of the River Thames from its floor-to-ceiling windows. Li (propriety), overlooking London Bridge to Batterseas Power Station, offers an elegant setting for private dinners of up to 30 guests. Yi (righteousness), can bet set for high-powered board meetings of 10 guests and receptions of up to 20. Its expansive windows overlook the famous Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
The visual centerpiece of the hotel’s event space is a grand staircase set against a backdrop of wrap-around, double-height windows overlooking the skyline. The staircase provides a dramatic entrance for bridal parties and an unparalleled spot for wedding photos.
Fitness and Wellness
Western Europe’s highest pool, Skypool is an 11×4-meter heated infinity pool on the 52nd floor that surrounds swimmers with spectacular vistas of the city far below. On the same floor, and with equally inspirational views, is the hotel’s fully equipped fitness center, stocked with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance training equipment as well as free weights. For the ultimate in relaxation, guests can enjoy spa treatments in the privacy of their own room or in one of the Shangri-La’s spa residences.
Top Selling Points of Shangri La Hotel, At The Shard:
- Spans the 34th to 52nd floors of London’s iconic Renzo-designed skyscraper – The Shard – the tallest building in the U.K. at 95 stories.
- Each of the hotel’s 202 guest rooms and suites are unique and feature floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping vistas of the city below.
- Guests staying in any of the hotel’s 17 spacious suites enjoy personal butler service.
- The hotel’s public spaces also enjoy spectacular views, from London’s highest bar, GONG, to its highest pool, Skypool, both on the 52nd floor.
- Guests can enjoy spa treatments in the comfort of their room or in one of the spa residences.
- Guests of the hotel enjoy the benefit of close proximity to an array of restaurants, retail outlets and offices in The Shard.
- London Bridge station, which whisks guests to points throughout London, is just a short stroll away.
- Just outside the entrance of The Shard lies the vibrant London Bridge community, with its eclectic boutiques, cafes, markets and galleries. Click here for a list of local attractions within walking distance of the hotel customized by interest.
- The hotel’s three distinct function spaces can accommodate business, diplomatic or social gatherings for anywhere from 10 to 140 persons with sweeping views of the River Thames, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Top Selling Points of London:
- London is a diverse and exciting city with some of the world’s greatest sights and attractions – you can be sure that you will not run out of things to do during your London vacation. To help you plan your visit, click here to link through to a list of London attractions, as well as pre-planned walking tours customized by interest.
Click here to check rates and availability or to confirm a reservation at
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard
|Bonus Choice||View Package|
|Modern Couples Experience||View Package|
|Room with a View||View Package|
|Theatre in the Clouds||View Package|
Click here for a list of current promotions at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard