- Property Description
- Hotel Selling Points
- Destination Selling Points
- Rates & Reservations
- Hotel Promotions
- Location Map
“Loved by Guests” Award 2021
Situated alongside Time Square Casino, The Maslow Time Square (part of Sun International’s exclusive SunLux Collection) offers unrivalled access to the best entertainment and dining in Tshwane, not to mention some of the most innovative and technologically-advanced business, conference and banquet facilities in all of Pretoria.
Stylish details and state-of-the-art amenities such as high-speed WiFi, in-room services, and on-demand concierge services complement a range of accommodations suitable for business and leisure guests alike, and the hotel’s gym and outdoor pool offer opportunities for healthy refreshment and restoration.
When venturing off-property, guests will find within walking distance of the hotel South Africa’s first green city – the Menlyn Maine precinct – where visitors can discover fine food, excellent shopping, and wellness activities in a walkable and bustling environment that has been developed according to the principles of New Urbanism – convenient, integrated living.
The hotel’s location – within close proximity to O.R. Tambo International Airport – also provides easy access to many of the capital city’s most popular sightseeing attractions as well as serving as a convenient connector to the three other premium Sun International hotels: The Table Bay in Cape Town, The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth and The Palace of the Lost City in Sun City / Pilanesberg.
At Time Square, a unique and diverse array of dining venues comes together all under one roof – from concept kitchens to casual cuisine – just some of which include:
Forti Grill and Bar: Internationally-acclaimed chef Fortunato Mazzone brings his culinary expertise to Time Square with Forti Grill and Bar, the first to carry the chef’s name in South Africa. Here the finest Italian cuisine, prepared with only the highest quality sustainable produce in a glass-enclosed kitchen, is paired with an exceptional selection of wines recommended by experienced sommeliers.
La Rosa Mexican Grille Tequileria: Using only fresh, high-quality ingredients in its menu of Mexican specialties, La Rosa Mexican Grille Tequileria offers quality casual dining in a festive atmosphere along with an extensive cocktail and tequila menu.
Ocean Basket: A favorite seafood restaurant in South Africa, Ocean Basket offers an array of Mediterranean-inspired dishes – from prawns, sushi, and calamari to its famous fish and chips and legendary creamy lemon sauce – in a friendly family-style dining atmosphere.
At The Maslow Time Square, business travelers and corporate groups will find state-of-the-art meeting facilities in an inspiring setting that offers an array of creative conference solutions and adaptable boardrooms, a relaxing business lounge, and an experienced conferencing team who stand ready to assist in fulfilling any needs on-site.
Those wishing to celebrate events in style can choose from two spacious banqueting venues that can accommodate events large or small.
Another option for large-scale events is Time Square’s Sun Arena – a state-of-the-art, multipurpose venue quipped to host sizable events and concerts. This adaptable 8,500 seat Pretoria event venue also features four private hospitality suites and two meeting rooms which are ideal for seminars, exhibitions, product launches, press conferences or business banquets.
Guests of The Maslow Time Square will have easy access to Gauteng’s ultimate gaming destination – the world-class Time Square Casino. Spanning two floors with over 1,750 slot machines and 60 casino tables (including Blackjack, Bacarat, Poker and Roulette), Time Square Casino in Pretoria is officially the largest casino in Gauteng.
Those who wish a more intimate gaming experience will appreciate the Sun Privé private gaming area offering a premium experience with rich mahogany and stainless finishes and a dedicated dining menu, as well as five Blackjack and eight American Roulette tables.
The hotel’s gym and outdoor pool offer guests the opportunity for refreshment, rejuvenation and restoration during their stay, not to mention stunning views of the city below.
Top Selling Points of The Maslow Time Square:
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities offer innovative conference solutions, adaptable boardrooms, and a relaxing business lounge, and an experienced conferencing team stands ready to assist in fulfilling any needs on site.
- Two large banqueting venues
- Time Square’s Sun Arena – a multi-purpose 8,5000 seat arena equipped to host large-scale events and concerts, as well as featuring four private hospitality suites and two meeting rooms ideal for seminars, exhibitions, product launches, press conferences or business banquets.
- Stylishly appointed range of accommodations suitable for business and leisure guests.
- State-of-the-art amenities including high-speed WiFi and on-demand concierge services.
- Safe and secure parking on-site.
- Situated alongside Time Square Casino – the largest casino in Gauteng – and offering unrivalled access to the best 24/7 entertainment, dining and retail outlets in Pretoria.
- Convenient access to 24-hour gaming and world-class dining at Time Square’s incredible selection of restaurants.
- The hotel’s location provides easy access to many of the city’s most popular attractions as well as serving as a convenient connector to the three other premium Sun International hotels: The Table Bay in Cape Town, The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth and The Palace of the Lost City in Sun City / Pilanesberg.
- Within close proximity to O.R. Tambo International Airport.
- One of the most innovative and technologically advanced hotels in Pretoria.
- South Africa’s first green city – the Menlyn Maine precinct – is within walking distance of the hotel. Here guests can discover fine food, excellent shopping and wellness activities in a walkable and bustling environment that has been developed according to the principles of New Urbanism – convenient, integrated living.
Top Selling Points of Time Square/The Menlyn Maine Precinct, Pretoria:
- With The Maslow Time Square hotel, Time Square Casino, Conference Center and Sun Arena, Time Square in Menlyn Maine precinct offers both locals and visitors alike the opportunity to find the best entertainment, dining and nightlife in Pretoria, as well as innovative and inspiring meeting venues.
- Menlyn Maine precinct is South Africa’s first “Green City” offering fine dining venues, excellent shopping and wellness activities in a walkable, bustling environment that has been developed according to the principles of New Urbanism – convenient and integrated living.
- Time Square’s unique and diverse array of dining venues includes casual dining and concept kitchens – experiential dining at its best, all under one roof.
- Central Square, in the heart of the Menlyn Maine Precinct, boasts fine food, excellent shopping, and wellness activities.
- Take an art tour around Menlyn Maine and discover a specially curated display of 33 breathtaking pieces titled “The Spirit of Tshwane”.
- Take a walk or bike ride through the breathtaking “green belt” which runs throughout the Menlyn Maine precinct center and is home to parks that invite a relaxing picnic lunch.
- Menlyn Maine is the hub of entertainment in Pretoria, with the 8,500 seat Sun Arena – hosting the biggest events and acts to come to Pretoria and plenty of outdoor festivals and entertainment expected in Menlyn Maine’s parks.
- Venture out to explore South Africa’s unique history and visit the Union Buildings, The Voortrekker Monument, Freedom Park or Prezsident Paul Kroger’s house. Take a walk on the wild side and explore Groenkloof Nature Reserve, Irene Dairy Farm, Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary or the Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve.
- Time Square Casino, at the doorstep of The Maslow Time Square and the largest in Gauteng, offers around-the-clock gaming.
- Time Square’s Sun Arena – a multi-purpose 8,5000 seat arena – is equipped to host large-scale events and concerts and features four private hospitality suites and two meeting rooms ideal for seminars, exhibitions, product launches, press conferences or business banquets.
- Time Square’s conference center boasts 13 beautifully appointed conference rooms conducive for workshops, team-building sessions, seminars, product launches and banquets. Each boardroom can be configured to suite the size of your conference and comes fitted with the latest technology for seamless presentations.
- Pretoria, South Africa’s administrative capital city, is a charming mix of old and new brimming with history, culture and nature.
Click here to check availability or to book your stay at The Maslow Time Square
Click here for a listing of current promotions at The Maslow Time Square
Galileo/Apollo: WV E2043
Sabre: WV 317822
Worldspan: WV JNB34
9 Executive Suites and
1 Presidential Suite
41.5 km/45 mins.