- Property Description
- Hotel Selling Points
- Destination Selling Points
- Rates & Reservations
- Hotel Promotions
- Location Map
Green Hotel Award
~ Meetings Africa 2020
Just a few short blocks from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Gautrain Station, Sandton Convention Centre and Nelson Mandela Square, The Maslow caters to business travelers who demand the very best. Its sleek and spacious accommodations include 281 guest rooms, family apartments and junior and executive suites — each with luxury amenities, custom-designed work space, and plenty of natural light.
The Maslow is designed to facilitate business with balance; while its uncapped WiFi is the fastest in Sandton, the Africology Spa brings the work grind to a halt, coaxing the stress from battle-weary road warriors with treatments based on local botanicals, from Ghana shea and African potato to aloe and rooibos. Guests will also find respite in The Maslow’s Zen-like gardens — a tranquil setting for a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool or after-work drinks with friends and colleagues.
The hotel’s conference center and meeting rooms feature the latest technology and range from an elegant Ballroom to a 50-seat auditorium. They are equally ideal for high-powered business meetings and seminars, exclusive social events and sophisticated weddings.
Dining at The Maslow is a delight. The Lacuna Bistro is an exciting urban bistro showcasing tapas, sushi, and other international cuisine interpreted by Executive Chef Dallas Orr. South African wines and specialty cocktails are featured at the Lacuna Bar, and the Wayfarer Lounge is a favorite gathering spot for guests and locals alike in the heart of the hotel’s lobby.
Lacuna Bistro: A sophisticated urban bistro, this popular Sandton venue is a showcase for the talents of Executive Chef Dallas Orr. Lacuna Bistro’s menu of international cuisine uses the best local produce in a selection of tapas, sushi, salads and pasta, complemented by a large and varied wine list.
Lacuna Private Dining Room: This intimate, glass-enclosed space accommodates up to 15 guests in a private setting overlooking the gardens. Its proximity to the show kitchen allows guests to interact with the chef as they enjoy a menu customized to their tastes.
Lacuna Bar: Tapas-style plates, local, domestic and international beers, both draught and bottled. Select South African wine list and specialty cocktails served indoors our on the terrace.
Conference Center: The Maslow’s high-tech conference center caters to Sandton’s most sophisticated business and social events. Its spacious facilities accommodate banquets of up to 400 and cinema seating for 650. Among the venues are an elegant Ballroom that can be divided into smaller spaces, a conference room, stylish pre-assembly area, and a 50-seat auditorium.
Meeting Rooms: Apart from the conference center, there are 12 private meeting rooms with a dedicated lunch and lounge area. Each room opens to The Maslow’s gardens — an inviting ideal al fresco spot for breakaway meetings and dining opportunities.
Africology Spa: With a mission to help guests re-balance, regroup and function at optimal levels, the Africology Spa at The Maslow combines the latest wellness techniques with the wisdom of traditional healers. Naturally blended Marula oils and Ghana shea are infused with local ingredients such as African potato, aloe and rooibos, in a variety of healing and pampering treatments. Spa-goers can add five minutes of pure oxygen to their session to combat the effects of jet lag, fatigue, heat exhaustion and more. Hydrotherapy options range from sauna and steam rooms to Rasul and aroma-steam sessions. Treatments are available a la carte or in a variety of full- and half-day spa packages.
Swimming: Set within the hotel’s tranquil gardens, The Maslow’s heated outdoor pool tempts guests with the prospect of a leisurely swim, sunbathing and poolside drinks and snacks.
Top Selling Points of The Maslow:
- 20 min drive from OR Tambo International Airport
- Deluxe business hotel located in Sandton’s financial district with complimentary shuttle service to the Sandton Gautrain station, Sandton City Mall and Nelson Mandela Square
- Inspired by Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, guests can be assured that their accommodation at The Maslow will be a “home away from home”.
- The Lacuna Bistro and Bar at The Maslow is perfect for business lunches and after-work drinks, with gardens and terraces overlooking the swimming pool.
- Africology Spa is ideal for a lunch break manicure or an evening massage with award-winning treatments and a reputation as an urban sanctuary.
- Conferencing: Award-winning, modern conference facilities and meeting rooms with dedicated lunch and lounge area and exquisite gardens that offer alternative breakaway zones for meeting and dining opportunities.
- WiFi connectivity throughout the hotel
- 24/7 concierge and travel desk
- The Maslow’s Concierge, one of only a select few to belong to the elite Society of the Golden Keys, is your guide for tourist attractions and things to do in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Wayfarer Business Lounge offers complimentary tea, coffee, muffins and fresh fruit. If guests arrive early for check-in or have a late departure, they can benefit from the opportunity to take a shower, charge their phone or surf the net.
Top Selling Points of Sandton:
- Linger at pavement cafés and shop for international brands at over 290 stores and boutiques in Sandton City mall.
- Mandela’s Soweto House: The Nelson Mandela National Museum, commonly known as Mandela House, is the house where Nelson Mandela lived from 1946 – 1962.
- Cradle of Humankind: While at the Cradle of Humankind, visit the Maropeng visitors center, the birthplace of humanity, and take a trip back in time.
- Visit Lilieslef Farm and learn how a government raid on Lilliesleaf led to the arrest and ultimate imprisonment of Nelson Mandela and many other political activists.
- Nelson Mandela Square: After an afternoon of shopping at Sandton City mall, have your photo taken beneath the six-meter-tall statue of Nelson Mandela at the Square.
Top Selling Points of Johnnesburg:
- Apartheid Museum: Visit the Apartheid Museum, before going on a tour of Soweto and the iconic Vilakazi Street.
- Constitution Hill in Braamfontein: Explore the site, complete with a trendy café, which hosts fascinating exhibitions that reveal the rich history of South Africa.
- Rosebank Arts & Crafts Market: Hunt for African souvenirs at the Rosebank Art & Craft Market situated only a few minutes away from the Rosebank Gautrain station.
- Neighbourgoods Market: For those up early on a Saturday morning, the Neighbourgoods Market in Braamfontein is a weekly institution in the heart of the inner-city.
- Visitors who enjoy dining alfresco should also add the bohemian suburbs of Parkhurst and the surrounds to their must-see list.
Click here to check rates and availability or to confirm a reservation at
|Stay 3 Nights and Save||View Package|
Click here for a listing of current promotions at The Maslow